James Donaldson here. Your candidate for Mayor of Seattle.
I’ve set up a 2nd line that I will be answering myself from now until the primaries on August 3rd.
I want to hear from you and you deserve the opportunity to talk to me.
Here are the basic guideline to keep in mind:
- I’ll probably be in the phone off and on throughout the day, so if it goes into VM, just leave a message and I’ll call you right back
- Please limit your call time with me to 5 minutes or so, so I can get in as many calls as possible
- I’ll be available during typical work hours (8am – 5pm), I’ll even pick up your call if I’m in the gym or walking my dog
- Weekends and Sunday after church is a good time as well
- Please be respectful, no screaming and shouting. Have a couple of questions ready that you’d like me to answer for you
- I’m open to listening as well, that’s how we learn and share ideas
- Please spread the word about our campaign to other Seattle voters (50% are still undecided) Have them give me a call as well